Jacob Sweetman: Revelling in modern football

actually

I think that some may think that you can only like one or the other, hence the point ( however badly made). Though this may be reverse snobbery on my part. You are right to question mate, the cat could have written it clearer. Cheers, jacob.

Sweetman more than 3 years ago

"And @ joy of wonders...

That was a bit clunky. I meant, obviously (or not, as the case may be), that liking them is not mutually exclusive. One can enjoy both"
You, almost literally, just pulled my head up my ass, almost literally!
What you mean, basically, is that 'it's not uncommon' for one to enjoy both, don't you? Oh, dear me, thanks. I guess my head/brain is suffering from the lack of the sun as a result of having been where the sun doesn't shine! Cheers mate.

Divine Wonder wonders less, but only a little. more than 3 years ago

PS...

@bunkinho. He really is a very clever cat

sweetman more than 3 years ago

cheers

@Bunkinho, the mice will always be pissed off. Bats without wings torn up by jealousy.
And @ joy of wonders... That was a bit clunky. I meant, obviously (or not, as the case may be), that liking them is not mutually exclusive. One can enjoy both

Sweetman more than 3 years ago

"the two are not mutually exclusive"

"I enjoy the Champions League as much as I enjoy the Landesliga because the two are not mutually exclusive " Did you think about that sentence and what, particularly this ""the two are not mutually exclusive" might mean?

If ""the two are not mutually exclusive"" then it suggests or rather concludes 'the two are mutually inclusive'

Wikipedia defines 'mutually exclusive' as:noun - of or pertaining to a situation involving two or more events, possibilities, etc., in which the occurrence of one precludes the occurrence of the other: mutually exclusive plans of action.
Definition of mutually inclusive "Mutually inclusive events are events that occur at the same time."

I am confused about this but I have to admit "I don't know nothing"

Divine Wonder wonders more than 3 years ago

Applaus

That really was an epic one. The mice will get furious thinking that acat has so much to say about the beauty of the game

bunkinho more than 3 years ago