My one-night job at a Berlin bordello

herpes on your face

go to german bordelo if ya want sum

âblo more than 2 years ago

use a spork, its good for eating pork

spork more than 4 years ago

Get tested

Uh... Bonnie... herpes is transmitted via skin contact with the general area down there, not fluid exchange. A condom will not necessarily protect you, and no one seems to understand this, and thus one in five people have it. If you don't want herpes and medication for the rest of your life, you have to stay out of brothels.

Dr. Reality more than 4 years ago

Not fake

Why do people think this story is fake? Probably because they have some ridiculous stereotyped notion of what prostitution is about.

carl more than 4 years ago

the perfect compliment

Dear readers. That is actually the perfect backhanded compliment - I am sure 'Bonnie' would be wrapped to hear that she and her story has been so well-disguised that people believe it to be fake. She was so scared to be identified! Graham Anderson

graham more than 4 years ago

Fake story. Total rubbish. Not really worth publishing.

Thomas more than 4 years ago

Why would a epaper like this publish such a story? It's obviously not real, most likely written by a guy and quite honestly I cannot see what good it does anyone.

Chris more than 4 years ago

Let the haters Hate

I think its a very brave story.
Ive lived in Berlin for 3 years (origin Australia) and its very difficult to make cash.
I hussle everyday to get my rent, health insurance and general money together and even at times Ive thought to do this for one night. Im also uninhabited with my body and can separate the emotional from the physical. But when seriously considering it, I couldnt go through with it.
The story is a story. Its putting out what people go through to make money.
You might not agree with it, but at least its been told.
Fine with me Bonnie. Let the haters hate, and let the player play.

Georgie more than 4 years ago

is Exberliner beginning to sell ear candy ?

this sounds like a lot of bullshit to me

Adan Narvaez more than 4 years ago

This article is not ok

This article is not ok. It's not very easy to believe that a 25-year old girl is speaking in this way of for the first time she is having sex for money with six men in one night, amongst them a 60-year old? And enjoying it, having orgasms? No hookers have orgasms. It seems more like what a horny guy would think it would be like to be a slutty girl trying out to be "a whore for a night". Having sex for money is just another way of being raped dude

A.W. more than 4 years ago

yep, clearly made up... totally agree... first she can only speak italian, then she's a new zealander, she is a total newcomer to "whoring", but has no problems fucking six strangers the first night... suure dude

doubleränbo more than 4 years ago