Strike action cancels almost all flights from BER airport
Security staff at BER airport have gone out on strike today for better conditions. Around 200 departures […]
Friday 10, March
Topless swimming now permitted in all Berlin pools
Following a discrimination complaint, toplessness will now be permitted for all genders in Berlin swimming pools.
Thursday 9, March
Are Berlin’s postal workers about to go on “unlimited” strike?
On Thursday, Berlin employees of Swiss Post will decide whether to go on a major strike which […]
Tuesday, 7 March
Equal Pay Day: What do the statistics say about Berlin?
Today is Germany's Equal Pay Day, which aims to highlight the country's gender pay gap.
Monday 6, March
Monument to German constitution defaced by Last Generation activists
Last Generation activists smeared a black oily substance over a glass sculpture inscribed with the articles of […]
Friday 3, March
What would a big coalition mean for Berlin?
A coalition between the SPD and CDU looks increasingly likely in Berlin, but what would it mean […]
- 150-metre-long queue forms to view three bedroom flat in Charlottenburg
- Warschauer Straße S-Bahn cleared as Amazon Tower scaffolding threatens to fall
- Pergamon Museum to close for 14 year-long renovations
- Inside King Charles' €20,000 per night Berlin Hotel (where Michael Jackson dangled his baby out of the window)
- Why dancing is officially banned in Berlin this Friday