Red Flag: At lockdown protests, police stand by

I can tolerate everything, except the outgroup

Police brutality is absolutely inexcusable, except when directed towards those who don't agree with me.

yours truly 22 days ago

I can tolerate everything except the outgroup

yours truly 22 days ago

Who’s the Nazi here?

You mean these „Nazis“ here:

I myself haven’t been to any of these demonstrations but I might check it out for myself real soon. You made me curious! It’s still a right in our democracy to demonstrate you know?!
Even if you won’t look at this short 9 min video because you don’t want to be deterred from your path of righteousness, at least fast forward to minute 1.30 to see how the relationship between the people and the police should be and should remain. Regardless of how much you would prefer that they „attack people with batons and water cannons“.
Sorry to disappoint you Nathaniel Flakin of ExBerliner. People in this country are allowed to disagree with the consensus. They come together regardless of their political affiliations. Does that scare you? Are you upset that not every still breathing human wants to submit to a „health and safety totalitarianism“?
That’s your right, but I would really suggest to leave your glass house before you call anyone a NAZI. A bit weird coming from someone who’s disappointed the police didn’t use any brute force.

Kea Koenneker 23 days ago

"Even if you won’t look at this short 9 min video..."

Why does every mentally ill person in this city insist that I watch something on YouTube?

Kemo Sabe 22 days ago

Why does

More importantly, why do you think calling someone "mentally ill" online is an acceptable thing to do?
Perhaps you are the sort of reader ExBerliner is pandering to here. Makes sense.

Kea Könneker 21 days ago

can you read ?

because surely you read the part where he says he has been many demonstrations, and that many of these ended in police violence.
so he is asking himself, why not here ?
I didnt see him saying: they should have done that.
he is saying though, and here he is correct, and anyone with half a brain and 3 minutes of real research will come to the same conclusion - die Deutsche Justiz ist auf dem rechten Auge blind.

g. willikers 21 days ago