My one-night job at a Berlin bordello

All thanks to Dr Kham who God is using to cure people of this terrible virus (herpes simplex virus)

Good luck to anyone reading this true life story of mine, my husband left me to suffer alone because he found that i had herpes, and i know i was wrong because i kept it from him and never told him about my virus, He found out anyways and left home angrily and blocked all means i could reach him with, i felt horrible because he don't deserve that because i had been with him for 4 years and he is a very honest man, after one month of no response from Jerry i got depressed and started searching for solution,One faithful morning a came across a website where ladies has gotten the best of marriages with a doctor call Dr. Kham , he is an expert when it comes to curing you and casting a very powerful love spell to keep relationship/marriage in good and happy shape, I can tell Y'ALL that Dr. Kham cured me from herpes virus in three weeks of his medication , after that he made a love spell for my husband to come back home after 48 hours of his spell and same Dr. Kham also cured my husband exactly with the procedure he used to cure me, am a happy woman and I will never forget to share Dr. Kham good reviews because he is 100^% reliable. Contact him now via Email: dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com Phone/WhatsApp: +2348159922297 or you can visit his website: https://drkhamcaregiver.wixsite.com/drkhamcaregiverherba for more information

Claris Awa 80 days ago

Lateral Whorephobia

Bonnie was basically a tourist in a brothel for a night. She tried it on and didn't like it and now feels like she can speak authoritatively on the matter. You know why the worker of 15 years was shocked by your comment about fucking 5-6 guys a night? Because it's the kind of judgemental rubbish you expect from christian saviours and rad fems, not other workers. I can assure you that the workers who fuck five or six guys a night is more in touch with herself than you. Sex work requires constantly negotiating boundaries and consent. It requires knowing exactly what you are and arent ok with. You have to know yourself. Maybe the reason why you can't imagine seeing that many clients every week is because you broke all the rules and invested too much of yourself in clients. You dont tell them your name and you don't get intimate. Its a performance, its not real love making. God you are so naive. Please dont speak about brothel work again.

Anna more than 4 years ago

herpes on your face

go to german bordelo if ya want sum

âblo more than 8 years ago

spork

use a spork, its good for eating pork

spork more than 9 years ago

Get tested

Uh... Bonnie... herpes is transmitted via skin contact with the general area down there, not fluid exchange. A condom will not necessarily protect you, and no one seems to understand this, and thus one in five people have it. If you don't want herpes and medication for the rest of your life, you have to stay out of brothels.

Dr. Reality more than 10 years ago

Not fake

Why do people think this story is fake? Probably because they have some ridiculous stereotyped notion of what prostitution is about.

carl more than 10 years ago

the perfect compliment

Dear readers. That is actually the perfect backhanded compliment - I am sure 'Bonnie' would be wrapped to hear that she and her story has been so well-disguised that people believe it to be fake. She was so scared to be identified! Graham Anderson

graham more than 10 years ago

Fake

Fake story. Total rubbish. Not really worth publishing.

Thomas more than 10 years ago

Pathetic

Why would a epaper like this publish such a story? It's obviously not real, most likely written by a guy and quite honestly I cannot see what good it does anyone.

Chris more than 10 years ago

Let the haters Hate

I think its a very brave story.
Ive lived in Berlin for 3 years (origin Australia) and its very difficult to make cash.
I hussle everyday to get my rent, health insurance and general money together and even at times Ive thought to do this for one night. Im also uninhabited with my body and can separate the emotional from the physical. But when seriously considering it, I couldnt go through with it.
The story is a story. Its putting out what people go through to make money.
You might not agree with it, but at least its been told.
Fine with me Bonnie. Let the haters hate, and let the player play.

Georgie more than 10 years ago

is Exberliner beginning to sell ear candy ?

this sounds like a lot of bullshit to me

Adan Narvaez more than 10 years ago

This article is not ok

This article is not ok. It's not very easy to believe that a 25-year old girl is speaking in this way of for the first time she is having sex for money with six men in one night, amongst them a 60-year old? And enjoying it, having orgasms? No hookers have orgasms. It seems more like what a horny guy would think it would be like to be a slutty girl trying out to be "a whore for a night". Having sex for money is just another way of being raped dude

A.W. more than 10 years ago

gross

yep, clearly made up... totally agree... first she can only speak italian, then she's a new zealander, she is a total newcomer to "whoring", but has no problems fucking six strangers the first night... suure dude
gross