2G in Berlin: What to know about the new rules

GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD ... Whatsapp: +18033921735

GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD ... Whatsapp: +18033921735

I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web Cyber hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich.( darkwebcyberhackers@gmail.com ) I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 250,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.

You can also contact them for the service below

* Western Union Transfer Hack

* Bank Transfer Hack

* PayPal / Skrill Transfer Hack

* Crypto Mining Hack

* CashApp Transfer Hack

Email: darkwebcyberhackers@gmail.com OR darkwebcyberhackers@yahoo.com

Text & Call or WhatsApp: +18033921735

Visit: https://darkwebcycberhackers.com/

Brittany Dustin 18 days ago

Credit Fix

Hello guys, I just want to share my joyful experience about HACK VANISH CREDIT SPECIALIST. Before the coronavirus pandemic, I had criminal Judgments, few evictions, and late payment which negatively impacted my credit score down to 487 and left me in difficult financial situation, as a single mum of 3, I needed a loan to keep the family running after I lost my husband as a result of COVID-19, all hope were lost, until Mrs. Olivia referred me to HACK VANISH, a credit genius who was very helpful in fixing my credit 6 days after I reached out to him via Email: hackvanish (At) gmail (Dot) com and Phone: +1(747) 293-8514, throughout the process, I felt so involved because an open line of communication was maintained till I got my FICO score restored to 796, currently my loan application has been approved. If you need to hire a credible hacker, HACK VANISH is highly recommended.

Lydia Carol 20 days ago

Bye Bye Berlin

Moved to Berlin a year ago. Wanted and started to embrace it, so much beauty, art, diverse cool people. But when government starts acting like a helicopter mom, I'm out (unless I have the ability to resist and return the punch). Back to USA where at least the people stand a chance (thanks to our second constitutional amendment).

Freeman Johnson 35 days ago

Auf Wieder-Bye-Bye

The States have 819,000+ deaths and counting. Between 8 and 10 thousand people die weekly. Your gun will not save you. Be smart. Get the shots and wear a mask. Medical personnel, and many other workers wear masks all through their work day. Masking and vaccinations will end the Covid pandemic quicker if everyone is compliant.

Lefty Wadsworth 34 days ago

stronzate

che marea di stronzate che scrivi. Abbiamo la prova adesso di quanto i tuoi vaccini non servano a niente. Usa il cervello per pensare e non il tuo braccio.....

Guido 25 days ago

Bye Bye Berlin

Watch someone cry after you are gone

Olla 19 days ago

Bye Bye Berlin

Freeman Johnson 35 days ago

Bye Bye Berlin

Lived here, wanted to like it, but I just can't tolerate when government acts like a helicopter mom. Back to USA where the people at least have a chance (thanks to our second constitutional amendment).

Freeman Johnson 35 days ago

Bye Bye Berlin

Freeman Johnson 35 days ago

IQ Test

I was just in Berlin for a few days. Bitter. Awful. Abusive. Degrading. Denigrating. A terrible despondency in the few people who passed the Covid IQ test. No matter how much germans sacrifice or contribute, the people will not see an end to any pandemic. Instead, they will find themselves in medium security prison, a former country, without borders. Best case scenario is 2g - low security prison. 3G is medium security. 4G is maximum security. 5G I am not evil or stupid enough to even guess what is planned for 5G . Who will the Burgers blame, for their total destruction, when there are no more unvaxed people still alive or not imprisoned?

jimmy jackass 37 days ago

vaccine card for US/CDC

I am a visitor from US and can't get the electronic/digital app. I have a CDC card with my vaccination dates and booster. Is that sufficient? I entered Germany with the CDC card as proof of vaccination

Martin 45 days ago

Digital app/QR code

I was told that some pharmacies will convert/transfer the cdc vaccine card to the digital app. The hotel where I am planning to stay told me that.
Has anyone done that?

Patricia 44 days ago

Dig App/QR code Solution

Yes, this is true. I live in Germany and had to have my vax card converted at a local pharmacy. They give you a printout that has a QR code on it. If you scan the code, it'll send you to a digital format on your phone that you can then save as a screen shot and keep on your phone. You DO NOT need to have the euro-CV apps on your phone. If you have an iPhone, you can keep the pic in your "Wallet" for quick access.... that's what I have done and have had ZERO issues with any venue across Germany since it went into effect this past summer. Good luck!!

Jason 44 days ago

U.S. CDC vaccine proof

So they will take my U.S. CDC card to convert it to a digital QR even if I am a tourist and not living there? In your situation, you live there whereas I would just be a tourist.

Patricia 43 days ago

clubbing... ?

Well... what about clubbing in Berlin ? Not a word ??! Last time I was in Berlin it was a big topic, "will techno clubs be allowed to reopen"... so what happened ? did they open, and if so, aren't they supposed to follow the 2G rule ? or did they completely disappear ?...

JStokowski 57 days ago

re clubbing

clubs have reopened and follow 2G rule.

rumbo 56 days ago

re re clubbing

@rumbo thank you (the article also got updated)

JStokowski 53 days ago

G rules

germany will not exist much longer as a nation, unless people fight for its survival. 2g is about a minimum security prison. 3g is medium, 4 g is high. what is 5 ? Wait a year, you'll find out one way or another

jimmy jakass 37 days ago

Stop the Great Reset

Berlin is the lion's den for these World Economic Forum psychopaths. They may have captured institutions across the West, but they have not captured the people. Fight them.

Veritas 59 days ago

Eh?

Eh?

Eh 45 days ago

slavery is coming

A big event cannot be far away, maybe as soon as early January.

jimmyjackass 37 days ago

2g?

This is completely useless unless restaurants actually check. In my experience, including following the enactment of these new rules, they just don't check.

Frustrated 62 days ago

Truth

Get fucked, Nazi.

Truth 59 days ago

idiot

how is he a nazi? im confused

Jimmyjackass 37 days ago

Restaurants and 2G

You're right - many local joints didn't bother checking regular customers during 3g and may not do so with 2g either. But this may change in the Christmas run-up as these places fill up.

Jonathan Wright 59 days ago