In bed with… Tolstoy
This is the kind of film that reminds me of how wrong our modern world is, with […]
Indie picture palaces are a dying breed the world over... except in Berlin, home to nearly 60 […]
After a long absence, a lonely college professor returns to New York City (where he still maintains […]
Interview: Azazel Jacobs
For Azazel Jacobs, filmmaking is a bit of a private affair. Before asking his parentsto star in […]
A chat with… Stephan V. Bothmer, silent film pianist/composer
Growing up with an old, broken piano in the provinces near Hamburg, Stephan played what he called […]
Good and bad
A mad scientist makes a Faustian pact and a hapless everyman tries to get by as best […]
- What's on at Berlin cinemas this week?
- New British Realism: Dead Man’s Shoes & Wasp - With a Q&A and Introduction by Dr. Martin Fradley
- "I am a political creature" Diana El Jeiroudi on her documentary of Syrian exile, Republic of Silence
- The Berlinale Blog: "Sex scenes: It depends how it's done"
- Get the K-lifestyle in Berlin!