EXB’s Labour Day 2021 drinking guide
Cushion the double blow of endless lockdown and nasty weather with the finest takeout booze Berlin has […]
Berlin’s best fried chicken sandwich: Who wins?
Food editor Jane Silver takes on Berlin’s two most famous fried chicken sandwiches. Which reigns supreme? We […]
Sausage rolls and fish & chips: Three quick fixes for homesick Brits
Jane Silver tracks down three new places offering UK transplants a taste of home.
The truth about Spargelzeit
Can you enjoy German asparagus without a soupçon of guilt? Jane has some bad news.
El Puesto: Hot tacos worth queuing for
This is not an April Fool’s joke: Berlin’s taco scene is getting better. Way better. Jane Silver […]
Tsu Tsu: Is this Berlin’s best vegan fried chicken?
Jane Silver won’t be giving up meat anytime soon, but this new Japanese spot in Kreuzberg could […]
- 48 hours (of eating in) Neukölln: A local guide to NK's best food
- Duc Ngo on food influencers, his favourite Berlin restaurants and getting bored of Mitte
- 13 of the best spots for Korean food in Berlin
- 20 years in 20 dishes: The food that shaped Berlin over two decades
- Ora: Hand-fished Norwegian seafood arrives in Kreuzberg