Depraved new worlds: What to expect from March on the Berlin stage
It’s time to prepare for the worst as Berlin stages explore our messed-up realms this March.
Steinerne Gäste: On the afterlife of statues
In his new performance essay, Oliver Zahn explores the curious afterlife of statues
A fateful February of theatre in Berlin
Oh, how the might have fallen. This month sees four new plays explore the capricious nature of […]
Rebels take centre stage this January
This January, Berlin theatres are full of new pieces exploring the themes of alienation and isolation.
It’s Britney, Bitch! Emancipation on the Berlin stage
A female duo bring the story of pop's greatest living icon to the Berliner Ensemble.
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Berlin's quirkiest sights: Futuro house, Nazi relics, the 'Stand By Me' Tree and more
- Berlin art: What exhibitions are on now?
- The best cakes in Berlin: Tarts, cheesecakes, pastries and pies
- From Agni to Zora: Berlin's tastiest Indian restaurants