Following Audre Lorde’s path
A new online tour traces Audre Lorde's time in Berlin by highlighting 38 locations around the city.
ILB author spotlight: Taslima Nasrin
Nasrin's first novel sent her into exile back in 1994. Now the writer, poet and activist is […]
Films by “Aus”länder
This year's Down Under Berlin festival will further challenge the Antipodean myth of sun and surf with […]
They’re losers, baby
For losers, the Club der Polnischen Versager have managed to keep a good thing going for a […]
Get your lit fix!
Berlin might not have a major book fair like Frankfurt or Leipzig, but for 16 years it's […]
EXBlicks: Lorde of Berlin
INTERVIEW! Most of you know of poet and activist Audre Lorde, but did you know she spent […]
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- €9 for 90 ticket: All you need to know about the new monthly travel pass
- Berlin clubs: What's on this weekend?
- Strawberry fields: Where to pick your own berries in Berlin
- Autogrill, Bite Club, Thai Park: Where to eat Berlin's best street food this summer