2018 on stage
Our annual roundup of tops and flops. Read on, because there's still time to catch the tops […]
Im Herzen der Gewalt
Édouard Louis’ memoir of rape. Catch this month Nov 11-14 at Schaubühne.
Feminists to the front: andcompany&Co.
INTERVIEW! Alexander Karschnia on newest piece Invisible Republic and how women are shaping the way forward. Catch […]
Can I See Some ID?
Radialsystem hosts the Israeli-German festival (Oct 12-18 at Radialsystem V and English Theatre Berlin)
Cry Baby: Pollesch’s debut at the Deutsches Theater
It would be easier to say nice things about René Pollesch and Cry Baby, his first work […]
We’ll always have Auschwitz
On the Berlin stage’s fixation with commemorating 20th-century violence... it all begins this month with Maxim Gorki's […]
- €9 for 90 ticket: All you need to know about the new monthly travel pass
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- WTF Berlin! Jacinta Nandi's A to Z guide for expats
- 5 places to watch the Eurovision 2022 final in Berlin this weekend
- Stechlinsee: Blissful lounging at Brandenburg's clearest lake