Nine perfect green parks every Berliner should know
From waterfalls to cosy green hideaways, here are nine of the city’s best parks.
Tour of the tables: Kreuzkölln’s ping pong hotspots
There are more than 1000 table tennis tables in Berlin, but where should you go to test […]
Cinemas are open: The best OV spots!
FILM! Berlin's cinemas are back! From the glitzy and shiny to grungy and punky, we've compiled a […]
Music & clubs
Dance music is back in Berlin, kind of
TIPS! The coronavirus has the global club scene on standby, but Berlin’s DJs have begun to emerge […]
Let Gob Squad show you a good time
INTERVIEW! This Saturday night, Berlin’s Gob Squad ensemble will embark on a 12-hour, live-streamed odyssey that will […]
- 150-metre-long queue forms to view three bedroom flat in Charlottenburg
- Warschauer Straße S-Bahn cleared as Amazon Tower scaffolding threatens to fall
- East Berlin photos 1971-1990: Explore the city beyond the wall
- Pergamon Museum to close for 14 year-long renovations
- What to do this weekend: Berlin's best events