Sculpture under the sun: Berlin’s best art gardens
As the sun returns after a long winter, we guide you through four spots for viewing open-air art.
A bridge too far: Die Brücke and colonialism
A new exhibition explores the modernist art movement's problematic relationship to Germany’s colonial past.
Nancy Holt: Her time in the sun
Marginalised for much of her career, land artist Nancy Holt is finally getting the attention she deserves.
Ferdinand Hodler and Modernist Berlin
Ferdinand Hodler was Switzerland's most famous painter - and a significant figure in early modernism
Vaginal Davis: “My childhood libraries were not exactly welcoming”
We talk to the queercore drag legend about LA, Berlin and the 15 million boys who read […]
The Solly Collection at the Gemäldegalerie
Edward Solly, a British merchant based in Berlin, collected some key treasures of art history
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- €9 for 90 ticket: All you need to know about the new monthly travel pass
- Berlin clubs: What's on this weekend?
- Strawberry fields: Where to pick your own berries in Berlin
- Autogrill, Bite Club, Thai Park: Where to eat Berlin's best street food this summer