Here come the Kinos
Kreuzberg's Eiszeit celebrates a year since its rebirth with a week of special screenings Jun 15-22. Don't […]
Futuristic Wagner: Elisa Gómez Alvarez
TONIGHT! The UdK's Crescendo Festival opens with a 75-minute condensed version of Wagner's Ring Cycle, accompanied by […]
Genre-benders: Xiu Xiu
INTERVIEW! American experimental group Xiu Xiu brings their wondrously varied arrangements to town Thursday (May 4 at […]
From Detroit with love
An uprooted piece of civil rights history or a conceptual art piece? Opening on April 8, The Rosa […]
Free at last
No, Free! Music isn’t free. The title of HKW’s first music festival since its February reopening comes […]
In Warsaw and Berlin, Poland’s new alternative left party Razem is fighting their country’s ruling populism... digital-style.
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Berlin's quirkiest sights: Futuro house, Nazi relics, the 'Stand By Me' Tree and more
- Berlin art: What exhibitions are on now?
- The best cakes in Berlin: Tarts, cheesecakes, pastries and pies
- From Agni to Zora: Berlin's tastiest Indian restaurants