Must-see: Kabakovs exhibition double bill
REVIEW! Don't miss Ilya and Emilia Kabakov exhibitions at the Tchoban Foundation and Mies van der Rohe […]
Mash Pit: Brew it yourself beer classes for the brainy!
Calling all beer nerds, this workshop is for you! Kreuzberg brewery Mash Pit's BIY crash course is […]
Aesthetics of change: Henrike Naumann
Ahead of the East German artist's installation work "Tag X" which opens Nov 4-7 at the former […]
Less isn’t always more: Komische Oper’s “The Bassarids”
REVIEW! Barrie Kosky goes for a bare stage and modern costumes in his interpretation of "The Bassarids", […]
Lithuanian spotlight: LT Kino Goes Berlin
From exilees to repatriates, this year's Lithuanian Film Festival (Oct 31 - Nov 4) dishes up the […]
What can you make with a mortar and pestle, whisk and a muffin tin? Deodorant! We tried […]
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Berlin's quirkiest sights: Futuro house, Nazi relics, the 'Stand By Me' Tree and more
- Berlin art: What exhibitions are on now?
- The best cakes in Berlin: Tarts, cheesecakes, pastries and pies
- From Agni to Zora: Berlin's tastiest Indian restaurants