Foodie experiences are all the rage. We've tested three Berlin walking tours promising to acquaint you with […]
Chocolate gone Bezirk
Ever wondered what your neighbourhood would taste like if it were a chocolate flavour? Each of the […]
Learn German: Do the Chatterbug
The addictive language learning app – for Brexit Brits and everyone else who wants and/or needs to […]
Forró for all
Originating in 19th-century Brazil and now popular throughout Europe, the scintillating moves of Forró have been setting […]
The German shaman
Looking to practice Brazilian religious rituals in Berlin? Candomblé devotee Joachim Fischer helps Berliners connect with the […]
The girl with the gun
The power of punk sent Luci Lou on a tattoo odyssey from São Paolo to Berlin.
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Berlin's quirkiest sights: Futuro house, Nazi relics, the 'Stand By Me' Tree and more
- Berlin art: What exhibitions are on now?
- The best cakes in Berlin: Tarts, cheesecakes, pastries and pies
- From Agni to Zora: Berlin's tastiest Indian restaurants