Alfred Ehrhardt: Painting, Drawing, Prints
This exhibition of paintings, drawings and prints is pulled from Ehrhardt’s artistic output during a winter semester […]
Saul Leiter. David Lynch. Helmut Newton: Nudes
The show starts with 80 monochromatic large format (or even larger than life) works by Helmut Newton, […]
Bauhaus kicks off!
This year is all about celebrating the 100th anniversary of the German art and design movement. Even […]
Impossible Love – Vintage Photographs
Nobuyoshi Araki gets up close and personal at C/O Berlin.
A look back at British “thinginess”
INTERVIEW! As PalaisPopulaire opens Objects of Wonder (from Feb 1) showing sculpture from across the Channel, curators […]
Art this month: Emotions and ecology
This year's Transmediale and two topical art shows will change your perspective on digital society.
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- €9 for 90 ticket: All you need to know about the new monthly travel pass
- Berlin clubs: What's on this weekend?
- Strawberry fields: Where to pick your own berries in Berlin
- Autogrill, Bite Club, Thai Park: Where to eat Berlin's best street food this summer