A new Barn for coffee hipsters
The Barn, Berlin's original specialty coffee shop, has opened their fourth and newest location on Friedelstraße last […]
Towards a shared utopia: WG alternatives
From progressive forms of flat-sharing to the shiny new start-up culture of co-housing, we checked out alternatives […]
Five questions for… Marjan Poorgholamhossein
INTERVIEW! Catch "Flight Nr. 745" at Theater der Dinge on Nov 12 at Schaubude.
Change from the bottom up: Experimentday’s Michael LaFond
INTERVIEW! How can we save Berlin from greedy private investors and avoid speculation on the housing market? […]
Since 2013, the luxury juices of Los Angeles Cold Press could only be purchased from the no-less-luxurious […]
The EXB news briefing: September 20, 2018
In the German papers this week: Vexing and perplexing news stories from Berlin and beyond...
- 150-metre-long queue forms to view three bedroom flat in Charlottenburg
- Warschauer Straße S-Bahn cleared as Amazon Tower scaffolding threatens to fall
- East Berlin photos 1971-1990: Explore the city beyond the wall
- Pergamon Museum to close for 14 year-long renovations
- What to do this weekend: Berlin's best events