Exberliner takes you inside this year’s Theatertreffen
Theatertreffen has been presenting the 10 best plays from the German-speaking world since 1964. This year, five […]
Theatertreffen meets EXBERLINER
Get ready: on May 6, Berlin begins buzzing with theatrical energy as Theatertreffen hits the scene. This […]
Book review: Eilleen Myles’ Inferno
EXBERLINER will now be bringing you a new review online each week! This week, explore the New […]
A chat with… Sharmaine Lovegrove
Berlin's maven of English lit and founder of the ever-evolving Dialogue Books shares her highlights of 2010.
ON NOW! For 11 days this month (Sept 15-25), Berlin will be aflutter with foreign words. More […]
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Berlin's quirkiest sights: Futuro house, Nazi relics, the 'Stand By Me' Tree and more
- Berlin art: What exhibitions are on now?
- The best cakes in Berlin: Tarts, cheesecakes, pastries and pies
- From Agni to Zora: Berlin's tastiest Indian restaurants