Borchardt: society schnitzel
For some Berliners, there’s only one restaurant in the city that’s worth frequenting: Borchardt, on Französische Straße.
- Ascension Day bank holiday: What to do in Berlin, from BBQs to Berghain
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- €9 for 90 ticket: All you need to know about the new monthly travel pass
- BVG ferries: From rowboats to the Wannsee fleet – these are Berlin's ferry lines
- Brunch in Kreuzberg: Breakfast in Berlin's hippest Kiez