“Time Out” Cairo
OPENING! CAIRO TIME presents the beauty of Egypt with a romantic fluff story for tourists and (maybe) […]
Chinese tea Berghaus Zum Osmanthussaft
The far eastern treasure in the Berlin Ost offers tea of over 40 different sorts: the subtleties […]
Location, location, location
OUT NOW ! In INSIDIOUS house full of over-actors and afterlife make things bump in the plot.
Leslie Gore’s “It’s My Party” would be a fitting soundtrack for this Moabit gem. Freddy Leck opened […]
Romance: blue; filmmaking: golden
OUT NOW! Outstanding performances from BLUE VALENTINE's Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams depict the rougher edge of […]
Temporary culture factory
In the beginning of May, Christophe Knoch started the Mica Moca Project Berlin, an experimental, multi-platform cultural […]
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- €9 for 90 ticket: All you need to know about the new monthly travel pass
- Strawberry fields: Where to pick your own berries in Berlin
- Berlin clubs: What's on this weekend?
- Autogrill, Bite Club, Thai Park: Where to eat Berlin's best street food this summer