The French Dispatch – PRO & CON
Our film editor butts heads with guest reviewer Mark Esper over Wes Anderson's latest film...
DAY 9: Definable Success
To have or to have not, that is the question for two of today's excellent offerings from […]
Day 7: Hidden Romances
Two love stories that dare not speak their name from this year's Berlinale Panorama section.
Day 5: Berlinale Competition – What’s hot and what’s not
Read up on the latest and not-so greatest films in the Berlinale Competiton section.
DAY 4: Looking The Other Way
Something's wrong. You know it's wrong yet how would you react? Read about how movies 'The Assistant' […]
DAY 4: Minyan: Pro and Con review
Will you be adding director Eric Steels's 'Minyan' to your Berlinale must-watch list?
- €9 for 90 ticket: All you need to know about the new monthly travel pass
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- 5 places to watch the Eurovision 2022 final in Berlin this weekend
- WTF Berlin! Jacinta Nandi's A to Z guide for expats
- Stechlinsee: Blissful lounging at Brandenburg's clearest lake