OUT NOW! Two women abandon expectations as they dive into romance in SUMMERTIME (LA BELLE SAISON) against […]
Critical darlings: Critics’ Week Berlin
Critics’ Week Berlin is back! Kick it off with a panel discusson on German film at Silent […]
PRO AND CON: Hit or bomb?
OUT NOW! Joachim Trier's LOUDER THAN BOMBS sees a family torn apart by secrets in the wake […]
PRO AND CON: Hear hear
OUT NOW! THE TRIBE is a bold experiment, a film where the only 'dialogue' comes in the […]
OUT NOW! Angelie Jolie's most recent directorial outing UNBROKEN, isn't perfect, but not a waste, either.
Colour in a grey Berlin
INTERVIEW. Director Karim Aïnouz links his vivid Brazilian hometown and Berlin in Praia do Futuro, the story […]
- 150-metre-long queue forms to view three bedroom flat in Charlottenburg
- Warschauer Straße S-Bahn cleared as Amazon Tower scaffolding threatens to fall
- East Berlin photos 1971-1990: Explore the city beyond the wall
- Pergamon Museum to close for 14 year-long renovations
- What to do this weekend: Berlin's best events