Theatertreffenblog: Faust in Ethnic Drag?
Can a person who looks “Turkish” play classic “German” roles believably – I mean believable for white-bread, […]
Theatertreffenblog: An American melodrama
After watching the Theatertreffen premiere of Death of Salesman, Matt Cornish and Leopold Lippert sit on the […]
Theatertreffenblog: Waters rising
Elfriede Jelinek and Karin Beier explore natural, man-made disasters.
A German, a Pole, a Romanian and an Englishman sit down for a discussion in front of […]
Theatertreffenblog: Write a play, practice remembrance
Matt Cornish sits down for a short discussion with Polish playwright Małgorzata Sikorska-Miszczuk after the staged reading […]
Theatertreffenblog: Plagiacriticism: Berlin’s ‘Theatre Meeting’ Explained
Meet one of our new Theatertreffenblog partners, Matt Cornish. He's a playful one, as your about to […]
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Berlin's quirkiest sights: Futuro house, Nazi relics, the 'Stand By Me' Tree and more
- Berlin art: What exhibitions are on now?
- The best cakes in Berlin: Tarts, cheesecakes, pastries and pies
- From Agni to Zora: Berlin's tastiest Indian restaurants