Homegrown music tech
It's no surprise that a Berlin company, Bitwig, delivers one of the most highly anticipated pieces of […]
Music & clubs
The once well-trodden Mitte/Prenzlauer Berg party hive has seen its ups and downs, but on Sep 27, […]
Vox pop: Berliner Scots for independence!
"Aye" or "Nut"?! With the results of the Scottish independence referendum coming in early tomorrow morning we […]
Berghain turns 10!
On Thu, Aug 7, Berghain's Halle opens its doors to the public to celebrate 10 years of […]
OUT NOW! Andy Serkis apes up again in the stunning sequel to Rise of The Planet of […]
Little Britain of WWI
This week marks 100 years since the outbreak of WWI and with this, an unlikely, very British […]
- 150-metre-long queue forms to view three bedroom flat in Charlottenburg
- Warschauer Straße S-Bahn cleared as Amazon Tower scaffolding threatens to fall
- East Berlin photos 1971-1990: Explore the city beyond the wall
- Pergamon Museum to close for 14 year-long renovations
- What to do this weekend: Berlin's best events