The Müller machine: Sebastian Nübling
After Hamletmaschine, Sebastian Nübling brings another Heiner Müller piece to the Gorki stage – and it’s only […]
I’m not your token Jew: Max Czollek
INTERVIEW! Jewish Berlin-born author Max Czollek takes a German-centric look at how the country treats its Jews […]
Life’s a beach: From Berlin to Bali
Nicholas Potter goes on an overnight expedition to find out why one would hang out in a […]
Queers can time travel: Yony Leyser
A chat with director Yony Leyser about queer history, time travel and his theatre debut at Gorki, […]
Fifty years on from the famous 1969 riots, two festivals celebrate Berlin’s queer past, present and future.
Van Dijk | Eyal: A game of two halves
Sharon Eyal’s Half Life is a tough act to follow. Performance after performance is greeted with a […]
- Lisbon calling: Why are Berliners moving to Portugal?
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Our music editor's guide to Fête de la Musique 2022
- Duc Ngo on food influencers, his favourite Berlin restaurants and getting bored of Mitte
- 48 hours (of eating in) Neukölln: A local guide to NK's best food