René Pollesch returns to the Deutsches Theater (Mar 4, 15, 23, 24) with a part theatre evening, […]
Facing the status quo: Maja Zade
INTERVIEW! Schaubühne dramaturg and script translator Maja Zade on becoming a playwright herself. See her work for […]
Theatertreffen 2019: What’s coming
These productions will head to the Berliner Festspiele in May: The jury has convened and the invitations […]
This month in stage: Identity crisis
From post-humanist to genderqueer, this month's stage offerings tackle the topic of identity.
Bauhaus on the Bühne
The Akademie der Künste kicks off the jubilee celebrations to mark 100 years since the iconic design […]
A new kind of Salome: Benny Claessens
INTERVIEW! Claessens, the star of Ersan Mondtag’s Salome at the Gorki Theater, on being misunderstood. Catch it […]
- Lisbon calling: Why are Berliners moving to Portugal?
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Our music editor's guide to Fête de la Musique 2022
- Duc Ngo on food influencers, his favourite Berlin restaurants and getting bored of Mitte
- 48 hours (of eating in) Neukölln: A local guide to NK's best food