The Berlinale 2019: How to get tickets
The Berlinale has been dubbed the “people’s festival” for a reason. Thousands of enthusiastic movie viewers managed […]
Berlinale 2019: 10 films worth queueing for
Titles from this year’s lineup we’ve already seen and loved.
Berlinale 2019: The Bear essentials
Starting Feb 7 (through 17), hundreds of films hit Potsdamer Platz and the cinemas all over the […]
Queer Kenya on the rise: Rafiki
INTERVIEW! Wanuri Kahiu on her headline-grabbing, record-breaking lesbian romance Rafiki. It's on in Berlin cinemas Jan 31.
This week at the Kino: Brexit blues and political polemics
British shorts, Mary Queen of Scots and more are out in Berlin cinemas this week...
2018 in Film – Berlin and beyond: Our editor’s picks
Our film editor Paul O'Callaghan rounds up the best film had to offer this year, including what's […]
- 150-metre-long queue forms to view three bedroom flat in Charlottenburg
- Warschauer Straße S-Bahn cleared as Amazon Tower scaffolding threatens to fall
- East Berlin photos 1971-1990: Explore the city beyond the wall
- Pergamon Museum to close for 14 year-long renovations
- What to do this weekend: Berlin's best events