Save Kisch & Co: The story behind a beloved bookshop’s eviction
One of Kreuzberg’s favourite retailers may soon be gone. We asked its operator about the shady Luxembourg […]
Babylon Berlin star: “The risks are dumped on the weakest.”
Actress and industry spokesperson Laura Kiehne reflects on the difficult road ahead for freelancers in theatre.
Thomas Oberender: “The future is truly open.”
The Berliner Festspiele director ponders the role of the arts and why we need to introduce a universal […]
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Berlin's quirkiest sights: Futuro house, Nazi relics, the 'Stand By Me' Tree and more
- Berlin art: What exhibitions are on now?
- The best cakes in Berlin: Tarts, cheesecakes, pastries and pies
- From Agni to Zora: Berlin's tastiest Indian restaurants