Getting reel on diversity in German cinema
What does it mean to be a person of colour in the German film industry?
The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind: Chiwetel Ejiofor
INTERVIEW! Chiwetel Ejiofor on his timely directorial debut The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind. It hits Netflix […]
Acting up for Ejiofor
INTERVIEW! Aïssa Maïga and Maxwell Simba discuss their roles in The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind, the […]
Britain on the brink
British Shorts surveys the sorry state of the nation.
Rosa’s 120 minutes of cinematic fame
Barbara Sukowa’s Luxemburg in Margarethe von Trotta’s biopic has become as iconic as the revolutionary herself. Why […]
The Weihnachtsfilmfestival: Naughty and nice
Berlin's "Christmas Film Festival" revels in both the joy and the horror of the holidays, Dec 21-24 […]
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- €9 for 90 ticket: All you need to know about the new monthly travel pass
- Berlin clubs: What's on this weekend?
- Strawberry fields: Where to pick your own berries in Berlin
- Autogrill, Bite Club, Thai Park: Where to eat Berlin's best street food this summer