“We force our audience a little bit”
INTERVIEW: Back in Feb 2012 we spoke to Ivo Wessel and Olaf Stüber, affable creators of Video […]
“The topic is the birth and evolution of worms”
INTERVIEW: Katja Novitskova. Her sculptural forms use imagery and motifs from the natural world to create a […]
Beyond the internet
INTERVIEW: Aude Pariset. Not to be missed, one of the brightest lights of her generation talks to […]
Berlin Art Week: Who’s the fairest of them all?
The big art bang is upon us! From September 11-16, Berlin’s art scene explodes with fairs, fêtes […]
“I don’t want to be ironic”
INTERVIEW. Scottish street artist Robert Montgomery confronts advertising with poetry. His newest works, which went on display […]
INTERVIEW. Young Berlin-based French artist Adrien Missika’s first solo show in Germany, The Sun Is Late, illuminates […]
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- €9 for 90 ticket: All you need to know about the new monthly travel pass
- Berlin clubs: What's on this weekend?
- Strawberry fields: Where to pick your own berries in Berlin
- Autogrill, Bite Club, Thai Park: Where to eat Berlin's best street food this summer