Music & clubs
Concerts of the week: Our tips for live music in Berlin
There are so many concerts in Berlin that it can be hard to keep them all straight. […]
Bringing sexy Bach: How the 1781 Collective is changing the way we experience classical music
This classical music crew is striking a chord with Berlin's younger experimental music lovers.
Now Playing: EXB’s On Our Radar 2023 mixtape
We’ve scanned the scene – these are Berlin’s most promising up-and-coming artists, collected in one glorious playlist.
Whoriental Festival: Welcome to Berlin’s queer cabaret
We sat down with the organisers of Whoriental Festival to talk about Berlin's biggest celebration of all […]
Daði Freyr – I Made An Album: Authentic, absurd pop
It's hard not to love the absurd pop and endless modesty of Icelandic Euro star Daði Freyr.
Olfactory art: Welcome to music for the nose
How an encounter with psych-jazz duo Witch 'n' Monk at Fluid Form Club led to a new […]
- How do I get into Berghain? Our tried and tested guide
- Concerts of the week: Our tips for live music in Berlin
- What not to do at Berghain: How to avoid the biggest mistakes
- Tanzbars in Berlin: The best bars for dancing until dawn
- Bringing sexy Bach: How the 1781 Collective is changing the way we experience classical music