Red Flag: 350,000 signatures against Deutsche Wohnen
The campaign to expropriate the city's biggest landlord is over – and it was the most successful […]
Megan’s Megacan: What’s New About The New Right?
Another week, another Nazi trial in Frankfurt, while the Verfassungsschutz figures out what the New Right is […]
Red Flag: My first Stolperstein
Do you know those brass cobblestones that commemorate people who were persecuted by the Nazis? Our author […]
Books: Three great June reads for Berliners
Truth-twisting tales, short-fiction from last century and a fresh English translation of a communist-era classic – our books editor […]
Gay capital: The queer asylum seekers who call Berlin home
We meet two Syrians at the centre of Berlin’s Arab queer scene, a hotspot for LGBTQ asylum […]
Let’s talk about Generations
On 16 and 17 June the Goethe-Institut invites you to an international digital festival with speakers like […]
- Rolling back on cycling infrastructure: Berlin's war on bikes begins
- Update: What you need to know about Germany's €49 ticket
- What remains of Nazi architecture in Berlin?
- How Germany's favourite cult took over everything from schools to supermarkets
- "We’re closer than ever" What next for Berlin's housing referendum?