Konrad Werner: No, the AfD isn’t falling apart
It was fun watching Frauke Petry walk out of the AfD's triumphal press conference this week. But […]
Wladek Flakin: Left-wing blues
How the hell did the AfD get 12.6 percent? Wladek notes that even "The Left", and in […]
Where’s the German Corbyn?
While the charismatic likes of Jeremy and Bernie have led left-wing surges in Britain and the US, […]
The original alt-right
They’re losing their funding and their campaigns are increasingly desperate – but with their competitors in the […]
Konrad Werner: If you vote for a racist person, you might be racist
The AfD and their voters hate Germany's integration commissioner because they don't believe in integration. That's the […]
Seymour Gris: Tegel’s gotta close!
Seymour loves Tegel, no question about it, but he also knows when it's time to say goodbye.
- 150-metre-long queue forms to view three bedroom flat in Charlottenburg
- Warschauer Straße S-Bahn cleared as Amazon Tower scaffolding threatens to fall
- East Berlin photos 1971-1990: Explore the city beyond the wall
- Pergamon Museum to close for 14 year-long renovations
- What to do this weekend: Berlin's best events