Beware of the beginnings!
With the recent rise of populist, nationalist and xenophobic movements such as Pegida and AfD, some have […]
Konrad Werner: Punching Björn Höcke in the face would be patriotic
There is no tolerating Nazis. That is the whole point of Germany.
The Gay Berliner: Heaven is (not) a place on Earth
Walter Crasshole empties his fag bag and vents on the issues of the day. This month: the […]
Seymour Gris: What really scares me
How should we respond to the Breitscheidplatz attack? The same way we respond to any other crime, […]
The new kids from Golzow: A Syrian fairytale in Brandenburg
Kids from Syria rescue a famous Ossi school, winning over locals' acceptance and affection deep in reputedly […]
John Riceburg: Wait – is Gauland of the AfD himself a refugee?
Alexander Gauland of the Alternative für Deutschland hates refugees. And guess who once sought refuge in a […]
- 150-metre-long queue forms to view three bedroom flat in Charlottenburg
- Warschauer Straße S-Bahn cleared as Amazon Tower scaffolding threatens to fall
- East Berlin photos 1971-1990: Explore the city beyond the wall
- Pergamon Museum to close for 14 year-long renovations
- What to do this weekend: Berlin's best events