Leopoldplatz: Just how bad is Berlin’s notorious drug hotspot?
Leopoldplatz is a known hangout for alcoholics and drug addicts. But how bad is it? We talked […]
Ascension Day bank holiday: What to do in Berlin, from BBQs to Berghain
Heading to CTM or sitting by the Spree, there's plenty to do this Ascension Day weekend.
Booze-free booze: What’s the buzz in Berlin?
Berlin is hardly a city of abstinence, but its residents are increasingly forgoing alcohol in favour of […]
Gutshof Kraatz: Bad apples, good weekend
We visit a waste-not-want-not wine and cider retreat in the Uckermark, an easy drive from Berlin. There's even an overnight […]
EXB’s Labour Day 2021 drinking guide
Cushion the double blow of endless lockdown and nasty weather with the finest takeout booze Berlin has […]
My perfect Berlin summer hangout: Iwalja Klinke
There’s more to Berlin summer fun than the lakes – one of our insiders shares her favourite […]
- 150-metre-long queue forms to view three bedroom flat in Charlottenburg
- Warschauer Straße S-Bahn cleared as Amazon Tower scaffolding threatens to fall
- East Berlin photos 1971-1990: Explore the city beyond the wall
- Pergamon Museum to close for 14 year-long renovations
- What to do this weekend: Berlin's best events