Taipei calling: The fairy-tale landscapes of Zhang Xu Zhan
One of the Deutsche Bank’s Artists of the Year, Zhang Xu Zhan's delicate papier-mâché creations can be […]
This week at the kino: Shaken, delayed, but finally back!
Our movie man has the verdict on Daniel Craig's long-awaited 007 swansong, plus the week's best film […]
FAB by nature: What to see at Festival of Animation Berlin
As the fifth edition of FAB kicks off this Friday, we pick the must-see highlights from 186 […]
Milorad Krstić: Animated pictures
"When I finish the paintings I can almost hear them, 'Come on, Milorad, let’s make a movie!'" […]
EXBlicks x Asia Film Berlin: Leaving South Korea
INTERVIEW! This Saturday, August 17, EXBlicks teams up with Asia Film Berlin to present three shorts from […]
OUT NOW! Our JUNE issue!
No shit! EXB is another year older and dedicating its anniversary issue to the lucky, yucky and […]
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Berlin's quirkiest sights: Futuro house, Nazi relics, the 'Stand By Me' Tree and more
- Berlin art: What exhibitions are on now?
- The best cakes in Berlin: Tarts, cheesecakes, pastries and pies
- From Agni to Zora: Berlin's tastiest Indian restaurants