Bunkers, Berghain and BER: 20 years of urban development in Berlin
From malls to monuments, Dan Borden tours 20 years of Berlin building projects – and finds the […]
Green Architecture: How to build a better Berlin
Berlin needs green ideas to go carbon neutral by 2050. Here's how architecture can help.
A future of fungi: How mushrooms are changing the world
How Berlin based companies like ZVNDER are creating a sustainable future using mushrooms and mycelium.
The Marxist buildings of Berlin
EXB takes a tour of four historic sites with links to the philosopher – and three others […]
Rosa Barba: “Moving between the layers of time”
The video artist and star of the revamped Neue Nationalgalerie discusses Mies van der Rohe, filming in […]
Berlin’s famous wastelands: Then and now
From Potsdamer Platz to RAW Gelände, many of Berlin's landmarks were nothing but empty fields after the […]
- Lisbon calling: Why are Berliners moving to Portugal?
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Our music editor's guide to Fête de la Musique 2022
- Duc Ngo on food influencers, his favourite Berlin restaurants and getting bored of Mitte
- 48 hours (of eating in) Neukölln: A local guide to NK's best food