Boros Collection #4: Time capsule of contemporary art
Housed in Mitte's most famous bunker, the Boros Collection will remain as is until 2026.
Berlin art: What exhibitions are on now?
What's going on in the art world and which Berlin exhibitions should you check out this week?
Sublime anarchy: UNARTIG street & art festival Berlin 2022
Don’t miss UNARTIG street & art festival opening Friday, June 17 and running until Sunday, June 19. […]
Nina Canell on crushing sea shells at Berlinische Galerie
The Swedish-born sculptor invites us to rethink our relationship with materials for her latest exhibition.
Berlin Biennale 2022: Exploring colonial trauma
The 12th Berlin Biennale examines the unhealed wounds left by Western colonialism.
Kinderhook and Caracas: Omnibus
Looking back across 10 years, this rich collection shows what artist-run project spaces are capable of.
- Lisbon calling: Why are Berliners moving to Portugal?
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Our music editor's guide to Fête de la Musique 2022
- Duc Ngo on food influencers, his favourite Berlin restaurants and getting bored of Mitte
- 48 hours (of eating in) Neukölln: A local guide to NK's best food