Berlin art: What exhibitions are on now?
What's going on in the art world and which Berlin exhibitions should you check out this week?
Trevor Paglen: Turbocharged AI, computer vision and the truth about UFOS
Ahead of his new exhibition 'Hide the Real, Show the False' at n.b.k, Trevor Paglen talks surveillance […]
A cock of one’s own: Ceramic Dick Workshops with Daniela Torres
Daniela Torres is turning the male gaze on its head with her saucy ceramic workshops.
CMYK Dots: The street art making Berlin a little brighter
Armed with a ladder, glue and styrofoam, the artist behind CMYK Dots has been hard at work […]
Gallery Weekend: What to see, where to see it
It can be tricky to know where to start with Berlin Gallery Weekend so our guide groups […]
Bricks and pricks: Martin Wong brings his Malicious Mischief to KW
Martin Wong: Malicious Mischief at KW is a metropolitan cosmos of moody skylines and urban decay. ★★★★★
- 150-metre-long queue forms to view three bedroom flat in Charlottenburg
- Warschauer Straße S-Bahn cleared as Amazon Tower scaffolding threatens to fall
- East Berlin photos 1971-1990: Explore the city beyond the wall
- Pergamon Museum to close for 14 year-long renovations
- What to do this weekend: Berlin's best events