The sexism debate has reached Germany, but where are the German Weinsteins? Four years after #Aufschrei and […]
Feminists in Berlin: What’s all the #aufschrei about?
Against all expectations, sexism is everywhere in Merkel’s land. Meanwhile, Berlin’s new breed of feminists have their […]
The art of patriarchy
Berlin is so full of powerful, outspoken female directors, playwrights, artists and gallerists that you might think […]
Amok Mama: Buy me a drink
Think you're a bad feminist, Paris Lees? The Aufschrei made ME feel jealous!
- 150-metre-long queue forms to view three bedroom flat in Charlottenburg
- Warschauer Straße S-Bahn cleared as Amazon Tower scaffolding threatens to fall
- East Berlin photos 1971-1990: Explore the city beyond the wall
- Pergamon Museum to close for 14 year-long renovations
- What to do this weekend: Berlin's best events