Sascha Wiederhold: Rediscovery of a Forgotten Artist
When the Nazis came to power, painter Sascha Wiederhold put away his paint brushes. Now a new […]
Berlin Blues to Marzahn, Mon Amour: 20 years of Berlin in 20 books
These 20 books - all published since Exberliner started - show the hopes, dreams, failures and fantasies […]
Babylon Berlin star: “The risks are dumped on the weakest.”
Actress and industry spokesperson Laura Kiehne reflects on the difficult road ahead for freelancers in theatre.
Babylon Berlin costume designer: “It wasn’t elegant, but it had character.”
Pierre-Yves Gayraud tells us about the epic and exciting task of clothing the most expensive European drama […]
OUT NOW! Our OCTOBER issue!
Take a peek into the wardrobes of Berlin's Depop kids, extravagant Ballroom "mothers" and local fashion profis! […]
Santa’s bookish wish list
Bookworm or not: if it’s a good read, it’s a good gift. We’ve rounded up some of […]
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Berlin's quirkiest sights: Futuro house, Nazi relics, the 'Stand By Me' Tree and more
- Berlin art: What exhibitions are on now?
- The best cakes in Berlin: Tarts, cheesecakes, pastries and pies
- From Agni to Zora: Berlin's tastiest Indian restaurants