Berlin art diaries: Waiting for a curator who never arrived
Good things come to those who wait – or do they? Fabia Mendoza explains what it means […]
Berlin art diaries: Beware the party punch
Fabia Mendoza managed to invite herself to a socialite’s birthday party, but when she wakes up feeling […]
Berlin art diaries: Are collectors moving out?
The Flick collection and Julia Stoschek are moving, Me Collectors Room has closed down. Painter Anna Nezhnaya […]
Berlin art diaries: The idea thief
Good artists copy, great artists steal,” Picasso supposedly once said. But what happens when someone steals from […]
Berlin art diaries: Are you jealous?
BLOG! Jealousy in the art world is a bloody battle with no winners. Anna Nezhnaya recounts a […]
- 150-metre-long queue forms to view three bedroom flat in Charlottenburg
- Warschauer Straße S-Bahn cleared as Amazon Tower scaffolding threatens to fall
- East Berlin photos 1971-1990: Explore the city beyond the wall
- Pergamon Museum to close for 14 year-long renovations
- What to do this weekend: Berlin's best events