It’s nine years late, but BER airport is finally here
Germany’s newest airport opens on Halloween. From food options, retail therapy and where the first flights are […]
Konrad Werner: Berlin’s inferiority complex
Konrad knows what's really behind all this airport business – deep primordial urges and repressed sexual envy.
The mood on the ground
Another delay!? The Berlin-Brandenburg airport is now set to open over two years late, in 2014. In […]
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Berlin's quirkiest sights: Futuro house, Nazi relics, the 'Stand By Me' Tree and more
- Berlin art: What exhibitions are on now?
- The best cakes in Berlin: Tarts, cheesecakes, pastries and pies
- From Agni to Zora: Berlin's tastiest Indian restaurants