Sascha Wiederhold: Rediscovery of a Forgotten Artist
When the Nazis came to power, painter Sascha Wiederhold put away his paint brushes. Now a new […]
Claudia Skoda: The fine art of fashion
As Berlinische Galerie celebrates Claudia Skoda's iconic work, we talked about fashion, politics and the future.
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Berlin's quirkiest sights: Futuro house, Nazi relics, the 'Stand By Me' Tree and more
- Berlin art: What exhibitions are on now?
- The best cakes in Berlin: Tarts, cheesecakes, pastries and pies
- From Agni to Zora: Berlin's tastiest Indian restaurants