“We had no idea how the audience would react”
INTERVIEW: Brazilian filmmakers Juliana Rojas and Marco Dutra on their dark modern fairytale "Good Manners".
A Kreuzberger from Rio
Her work is mostly exhibited in Brazil, but Berlin’s where Cristina Canale prefers to paint, in the […]
A capoeira test drive
Want to dance, sing and fight with the Brazilian pros? We got a workout at three of […]
The German shaman
Looking to practice Brazilian religious rituals in Berlin? Candomblé devotee Joachim Fischer helps Berliners connect with the […]
With no fewer than six young dancers from Brazil and more to come next year, Berlin’s State […]
Berlin’s Angola godfather
Master Rosalvo Dos Santos has made it his mission to train an army of German capoeristas.
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Berlin's quirkiest sights: Futuro house, Nazi relics, the 'Stand By Me' Tree and more
- Berlin art: What exhibitions are on now?
- The best cakes in Berlin: Tarts, cheesecakes, pastries and pies
- From Agni to Zora: Berlin's tastiest Indian restaurants