Berlin art: What exhibitions are on now?
What's going on in the art world and which Berlin exhibitions should you check out this week?
Rabatt: Embrace the chaos
★ ★ ★ ★ A Lieferando driver dies in the apartment of a high-powered journalist in this […]
Nikita Kadan: How culture survives in wartime
From the Venice Biennale, we spoke with Ukrainian artist Nikita Kadan about his hybrid artworks and turning […]
May Day in Berlin: Six highlights from 133 years of workers’ history
Author and local historian Nathaniel Flakin chronicles Berlin's unique history of protest on May 1
“Your focus was stolen”: Johann Hari on why you can’t pay attention
Journalist Johann Hari takes on surveillance capitalism and a digital detox in his quest for focus.
Thomas Ostermeier: “Berlin is something that Parisians long for”
Resident director of the Schaubühne, Thomas Ostermeier on mutual fascination of Berlin and France
- Lisbon calling: Why are Berliners moving to Portugal?
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Our music editor's guide to Fête de la Musique 2022
- Duc Ngo on food influencers, his favourite Berlin restaurants and getting bored of Mitte
- 48 hours (of eating in) Neukölln: A local guide to NK's best food