Greta made Christmas shopping so much harder!
RANT! I love Greta Thunberg, but seriously, she ruined Christmas! Gifts have to be ethical, sustainable... thoughtful! […]
OUT NOW! Our DECEMBER issue!
Food special! From sustainable restaurants to local farms, from Japanese haute cuisine to 2019's big shifts on […]
6 great Christmas markets you should know
'Tis the season! Glühwein, artisanal gingerbread and the best arts and crafts Berlin has to offer, here […]
A Christmas market for everyone
The Advent season is upon us, and once again the multitude of Weihnachtsmärkte in Berlin is overwhelming! […]
A canine Christmas market
Forget kids – what are you gonna get your dog for Christmas? From December 9-10, head to […]
Seymour Gris: Kreuzberg vs. Christmas
The War on Christmas has arrived here in Germany! Specifically (and where else?) in Kreuzberg. Seymour Gris […]
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Berlin's quirkiest sights: Futuro house, Nazi relics, the 'Stand By Me' Tree and more
- Berlin art: What exhibitions are on now?
- The best cakes in Berlin: Tarts, cheesecakes, pastries and pies
- From Agni to Zora: Berlin's tastiest Indian restaurants