Performing Arts Festival 2022: Berlin’s indie underbelly
Berlin's premier arts fringe festival returns from May 24-29 for its seventh installment.
For her second show at König Galerie, American artist Kathryn Andrews has created an installation mainly consisting […]
Go join the circus: The Berlin Circus Festival
Circus impresarios Johannes Hilliger and Josa Kölbel are filling the Tempelhofer Feld once again for more than […]
Beyond P.T. Barnum
INTERVIEW. Throw out your old notions of the circus – Die Originale, brought to you buy the […]
Under(dog) art: Olle Strandberg
INTERVIEW! In 2005 Olle Strandberg broke his neck during a somersault. With the exclellent "Underart: Ode to […]
Fortnight at the circus
Everybody hates a clown and maybe that's why the circus gets such a bad rap (that and […]
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Berlin's quirkiest sights: Futuro house, Nazi relics, the 'Stand By Me' Tree and more
- Berlin art: What exhibitions are on now?
- The best cakes in Berlin: Tarts, cheesecakes, pastries and pies
- From Agni to Zora: Berlin's tastiest Indian restaurants