Going underground: Berlin’s prettiest U-Bahn stations
Berlin has a lot of memorable landmarks worth visiting. But some of the more everyday city sights, […]
Keeping the jazz alive
Berliner Festspiele's Jazzfest is kicking off Tue, Oct 31, but for those who don't know, Charlottenburg used […]
Save Berlin: The silent scream
Berlin is finally trying to solve its housing crisis... with ugly new buildings awkwardly crammed into hallowed […]
Maggie Spooner: Why is Marilyn not in Mitte?
And why does Ms. Monroe look better in Charlottenburg? Maggie has a theory.
Maggie Spooner: Trivia to go
Berlin as a popular tourism destination has produced some puzzling adverts, that's for sure. Maggie is baffled […]
Maggie Spooner: Breakfast at KaDeWe?
December 20's spectacular heist at KaDeWe has Maggie, much like the police, wondering who the culprits really […]
- Berlin daily news blog: coronavirus, politics, culture, business and more
- Berlin's quirkiest sights: Futuro house, Nazi relics, the 'Stand By Me' Tree and more
- Berlin art: What exhibitions are on now?
- The best cakes in Berlin: Tarts, cheesecakes, pastries and pies
- From Agni to Zora: Berlin's tastiest Indian restaurants